What To Bring to Training?
What do you need to do to have an enjoyable training experience with your dog at our branch?
What should I bring?
- Bring along your puppies vaccinations card (we ask all members of this regardless of the age of their dog for protection of your pup as well as other members dogs)
- Your puppy’s free class certificate if purchased from a GSDCV breeder
- Suitable closed in footwear (our grounds can get quite soft and muddy at times)
- A soft collar and 4ft lead
- Puppy’s favorite toy (we advise a soft toy due to puppies developing teeth)
- Poo bags
We recommend you do not feed your puppy prior to training on the Saturday morning as this will make puppy more enthusiastic for food treats making training so much more easier as well as lessening the potential for car sickness if you have a little drive to get to the training grounds.